ESSPL’s testing practices are built upon the foundation of bold thought-leadership and a track record of serving global behemoths of logistics industry as well other verticals for two decades. Our proven ground is powered by matured processes, versatile multi-skilled CISQ, CAST, CSTE, ISTQB certified test professionals amongst others. Our testing approach is structured on business driven test management using selenium, cucumber to name a few.
What this means for you is, a complete risk management and quality assurance leading to reduction in cost of ownership with a speed to market desire. And a reliable partner in your quest to Do More with Less.
- Deliver on-time accurately
- Maintain Product Quality across releases
- Bring better Visibility & reduce Human Involvement
- Data Security & Confidentiality.
- Optimize & Automate operations, increase cost efficiency
- GUI Automation Testing
- Compatibility- Mobility Testing
- Accessibility Testing
- Security (Web Vulnerability) Testing
- Performance Testing
- Codified Unit Testing
- API / Micro-services Testing
- Regression (Automated) Testing
- Data Security Testing
- Data Auditing
- Integration Testing
- Transactional Stress & Load Testing
- DR Testing
- We understand how Industry works, 22+ Years of SCM domain expertise
- Our Expert consultants identify & align processes for automation
- Benefit from our Knowledge Base on automation test cases for IT product integration
- Test Strategy & Planning Creation & Execution Reporting & Analysis
- API,Stress,Security,Performance, Microservice, Mobile Application Testing
- Benefit from our Knowledge Base on Framework and Tools for different testing
- Identify failures early in development & minimize human labor
- Gain business agility by being able to deploy more frequently
- Increased test coverage
- Build consensus across teams
- Support managers & teams in adopting new processes
- Provide leadership support for change management
- Help in building test strategy and integrated test plans
- Implement tools and efficient test environment mgmt.
- Create customized frameworks to streamline test automation
- Develop domain specific language (DSL) to enable end-user test script creation
- Act as the extended testing team for the client
- Select test management tools
- Identify Test case, execute and report defects
- Provide user training on the system for UAT
- Deploy testing expert as extended project team
- Design, Develop & maintain automation scripts
- Plan and schedule automation test runs for each dev. releases
- Publish bug reports and defect trend analysis reports
- Take complete testing responsibility for client systems
- Bring in our tools and licenses
- Provide SLA driven testing services and reporting across 24X7 or 8X5
- Offer 360° coverage of testing spectrum
- Testing of RPA based automation workflows
- All enabled Chatbot intent and utterance testing
- Voice Integrated application testing
- Cloud platform provider selection & recommendation
- Spend Analysis and optimization recommendation
- Architectural resilience testing for DR & service continuity
- Testing strategy based on API/service boundaries
- Sociable & Solitary unit testing of micro-services
- Contract & component testing of service behavior
- Develop test scripts on Appium automation platform
- Use our proprietary BDD based mobile testing framework on Appium for faster integrated testing
Supply Chain Visibility
Customer is a leading Freight forwarder & SCM provider for companies with global operations based in UK.
- Low regression test coverage leading to lot of Functional issues.
- Long backlog of pending issues.
- High testing effort and longer execution time, often misses release deadlines.
Customer is a Cloud based end-to-end solution provider for various supply chain customers.
- Improve the performance of the pages where they encountered very slow response.
- Delayed response of key pages dealing with customer request.
- Uncontrolled testing effort and release deadlines.
Customer is a Leading freight forwarding & Product company with global operations based in UK.
- Testing was not handled by product specific testing team.
- No formal process or issues or methodology, resulted in inaccurate reports and metrics.
- Delay in testing incurred loss of revenue.