An intelligent supply chain topology modeling and cost analysis solution for SCM planning teams and business consultants to simulate cost, time and carbon-footprint flows across the SCM network and undertake “what-if” analysis scenarios to optimize supply chain network.
The solution helps in modelling/simulating a supply chain network and define flows related to Product/volume, cost, lead-time and carbon emissions across the value chain.
- This will allow Trade or supply-chain planning teams to define or optimize the overall cost expenditure and lead-time requirements across the chain by tweaking different parameters like CFS pack factors, volume split, interest rates, incoterms, etc.
- It models detailed cost flows for multiple products across the supply chain network including Purchase Costs, Interest on Working Capital due to payment terms, Seasonality driven inventory-handling costs, import duties & taxations, transportation costs, losses/pilferage and various warehouse handling costs.
- It gives user-friendly node visualizations of the entire network to understand the cost/lead-time/carbon footprint at each stage of the SCM flow.
- Asset management tool to help you in the management of assets owned for your shipping and logistics operations.
- It supports both offline and online modes and allows multiple people to create/update and share scenarios. It is equipped with macro driven excel templates for data gathering for onsite investigation and progressive model building.
- It is equipped with wizards and model validators to help users find gaps in the model definition graphically and fix them quickly.
- An extensive supply chain modeling and optimization solution for cost, lead-time and carbon footprint analysis
- Inventory management solution and an analytics dashboard for making informed decisions.
- Uses sophisticated algorithms to calculate logistics costs, inventory holding costs & lead-time at each point of the chain
- Purchasing and inventory control
- Graphical Wizards for Model validation
- Provides insights on the volume flow, logistics cost, accumulated duty cost, accumulated lead-time, physical lead-time and others across and at each point of the supply chain
- Provides extensive scenario controlling parameters to carry out “what-if” scenarios and reporting
- Capable of modeling huge supply chains having tens of products, hundreds of storages, factories and stores and thousands of cost components
- Uses sophisticated algorithms for inventory lead-time and cost calculations including effects of handling time, safety stocks and impacts of inbound and outbound seasonality misalignment on stock build ups
With over 20 years of experience, we are one of the leading solutions providers in Supply Chain & Logistics and Manufacturing domain, with a strong presence in Business Intelligence, Managed Application Services and Software Testing Segments.
Since the inception in 1998, our motto of customer satisfaction and quality orientation has helped us maintain a global presence. We have invested heavily in various cutting-edge technologies, bringing meaningful transformation for our clients.
We also make sure to keep our ESSPL Family happy. We provide our employees a healthy work-life environment keeping it positive and encouraging.